CN WorldWide is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CN, Canada’s largest railway, with offices in China, Canada, the U.S. and Brazil, and agency offices in Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan and Japan. CN WorldWide specializes in both containerized and break-bulk transportation logistics solutions, including:
· Freight forwarding
· Contract logistics
· Purchase order management
· Warehousing, stuffing and trucking
· China factory compliance audits
· Sourcing and trade logistics consulting
· Carrier management and booking functions
CN WorldWide was formed to deliver breakthrough improvements in speed, efficiency and reliability across the entire global logistics chain.
Our mission is to enable our customers to compete more effectively.
Our services help shippers use their assets more efficiently, improve inventory management and cash flow, reduce costs related to excess inventory and service failures – and better manage the time and assets they spend on transportation so they can focus on growing their core business.
Value Added for Shippers
Shippers benefit from CN WorldWide’s North American expertise – which translates into highly reliable performance on the best route, all the way from origin to destination. For North American shippers, we offer single-provider ease and simplicity, door-to-door, to Asia and South-America.
· Serving all major ports in Asia, North-America and South-America
· No carrier bias – CN’s network and route protocols with U.S. Class 1 rail carriers provide maximum flexibility, capacity and reliability in North America
· High trip-plan compliance with proactive delay notification
We have the experience your business needs to deliver the solution that is right for you.
We have the power to deliver.